ARK Gym COVID-19 Policies
Updated As of April 27th, 2022
We are no longer requiring Masks in gym, it will be optional to wear a mask and up to individual families if they choose to wear a mask.
*Parent in gym viewing is open. We will continue to use SPOT TV for those not wanting to come inside the gym.
*We will continue to take temperatures upon arrival, as well as sanitize upon arrival and exiting. This is for athletes, parents, and anyone coming into the gym
*Sanitation of all equipment will continue to take place.
Questions to ask yourself before entering the gym daily!
1. Do you have a fever of 100.4 or higher?
2. Have you or anyone in your family been exposed to anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19?
3. Have you or anyone in your family been tested for COVID-19, and are waiting on results?
4. Have you experienced any of the following?
b. Sore Throat
c. Shortness of Breath
d. Loss of taste or smell
5. Have you had a fever in the last 48hrs?
Please notify us immediately if you answered yes and/or are experiencing these covid-19 symptoms!
*Please note* - These changes are at the discretion of the owner, and at any time can be changed. The safety and health of our clients and staff are top priority.